When Life Gets Crazy
There are days I want to run,
There are days I feel I can’t climb that mountain anymore
There are days I feel falling to my knees and begging God please.
God never gives what one can’t handle,
But sometimes it feels like life is a roller coaster that’s out of control.
Just when I feel like I can’t go anymore, I pull out my phone,
Take a deep breath, look at my little angels face, and I keep pushing.
My Child is my will to succeed, my child is my strength to keep moving, my child is a blessing from God to me. I am not deserving of a gift as great as this. Thank you God for believing and trusting me with the greatest gift one could ever receive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Life Gets Crazy by Jaclyn Brantley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma