Tears shed while blood runs red.
The fright in their eyes and families are saying good bye.
A child dies with no good reason….Why?
A gunman took their lives while others are wondering why. No last hug, no last kiss, can’t shake the feeling or catch a grip. No one would have thought a school wasn’t safe.
You send your kids to school and never expect a day to take a turn. Lock it down, lock it down, there is a crazy man in town.
Who would have known that little babies were going to turn to little angels in a blink of an eye? No need for good bye because they are all going to be by tour side letting you know that they are safe now. No need to hide with the angels by your side.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels by Jaclyn Brantley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak