My mother’s love is sweet and kind,
A gentle touch lets me know she loves me so much.
My life throws a curve and leaves me in a rut.
With a touch of her hand, I know it’s going to be okay.
I know I have to crawl before I walk, and I know my mother will be there every step of the way.
When, and if I fall, she will be there to help lift me up.
My Mother’s love is like a river that keeps flowing it’s never ending, it just keeps growing.
No matter how much time passes, my mother’s love is ever lasting
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jennifer’s Poem by Jaclyn Brantley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols