What Are You Thinking What Do You See
What is it that amazes you?
Is it the magic that is in the air?
Who is it that you're thinking of?
Is it the one for who you care?
I create my own views of life,
Mystical and full of love.
I imagine what I want to see,
And it all appears from above.
But tell me what are you thinking of,
Do you see your true desires?
Do they appear as do mine?
Dancing on the evening fires.
I wonder as I look at you
Do you see what I do see?
Are you dancing with me tonight?
Feeling love and feeling free.
REB (MAY 2012) I was just thinking, that's ok isn't it?
Rik Bertrand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Are You Thinking What Do You See by Rik Bertrand )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba