Pranab K. Chakraborty
Pranab K. Chakraborty Poems
- Religion: An Important Questio...
- Essence Of Silence Pranab k c 12/08/2011 Doors closed
- The Child And Rain One day when a child tried to show me ...
- Poet Speaks I'm not committed to please you by my ...
- Hi, The Responsible Citizen Cry not Just laugh Laugh with...
- Just Smile And Forget a slice of sun-ray with the ...
- Intrusion It was a prohibited zone I was the trespasser ...
Human Being who believes in Humanity. In regional language Bengali, writes by the name Pranab chakraborty. He also known as Apoet Bangla. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Poetry serves to those who have been suffering for poetry.''Pranab k c
Poetry and propaganda quiet different expression to penetrate human mind. Sometimes, when time needs, poet feel some direct say to share with other social members of human society. Poet simply take pa...Pranab k c
Common people generally don't like to read poem but they very much fond of fighting by the name of Heroes from story of the epics created by poet's. Even, common people think those characters are rea...Pranab k Chakraborty
Religion: An Important Question To Allow In Modern State!
Institutional religion should be terminated by the state
to promote individual religious faith
constitution and obligatory mandates
imposed by the religious institutions
many times consider people as their slave
just to carry the orders by the name of Almighty
individual belief always finds transition
by making relation with God
through the path of love and compassion
eager to enjoy the divine bliss with submission
whereas institutions committed to impreach
different religious constitution
ornamented with the ...