nimal dunuhinga (19, April,1951 / kalubovila East, Sri Lanka)
I was a Seafarer for 15 years, presently wife & myself are residing in the USA and seek a political asylum. I have two daughters, the eldest lives in Austalia and the youngest reside in Massachusettes with her husband and grand son Siluna.I am a free lance writer.First of all I must indebted to PoemHunter.com for opening the gates to this global stage of poets. Finally, I must thank them all, my beloved wife Manel, daughters Tharindu & Thilini, son-in-laws Kelum & Chinthaka, my loving brother Lalith who taught me to read & write and lot of things about the fading life.All the loved ones supply me ingredients to enrich this life's bitter-cake.I am not a scholar, just a sailor, but I learned ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Mild Rose Whispers To An Apprentice Be... -new-
- Birds too aware of the fleeing months! -new-
- Magician -new-
- Sound of Waves!
- Locomotive Named; 'Secret Angel'
- Dreaming On The Hospital Bed
- A bird without a roost?
- To our unborn child who prefers lullabie...
- If I have a long neck like Giraffe's?
- Siluna! A bookmark for the Life's-book
- In The Burning House
- And I Touched Them In My Nostalgic Dream
- A dainty flower in the rib cage!
- * I was born by the River
- *Malani Senehelatha Fonseka
- *Moon rapes his sister Sun
- A Barber writes
- A beautiful widow's upstage
- A beggar maid sings in an awful night!
- A Beggar Maid's Breakdown In The Life Cy...
- A Beggar Never Complains?
- A bird flies beyond the sky
- A Bird Has No Wings In The Storm