I was a Seafarer for 15 years, presently wife & myself are residing in the USA and seek a political asylum. I have two daughters, the eldest lives in Austalia and the youngest reside in Massachusettes with her husband and grand son Siluna.I am a free lance writer.First of all I must indebted to PoemHunter.com for opening the gates to this global stage of poets. Finally, I must thank them all, my beloved wife Manel, daughters Tharindu & Thilini, son-in-laws Kelum & Chinthaka, my loving brother Lalith who taught me to read & write and lot of things about the fading life.All the loved ones supply me ingredients to enrich this life's bitter-cake.I am not a scholar, just a sailor, but I learned ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- * I was born by the River
- *Moon rapes his sister Sun
- A Beggar Maid's Breakdown In The Life Cy...
- A Bird Has No Wings In The Storm
- A Bluestocking and a Lilliput
- A blind lover's lament
- A Bride from an Orphanage
- A blind Gypsy and his piccolo
- a black Sun peeps through the cotton woo...
- A bird flies beyond the sky
- A bitter pill implies where I belong
- A Bookmark as a present for a departing ...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)