Create My World
CREATE MY WORLD
Create a world of your own desires,
where all the heroes are all the liars.
Feel it full of empty visions,
idle love and indecisions.
Create a time where there’s no hope,
where life hangs by a rope.
Feel it full of empty dreams,
Where nothing is what it seems.
Create a space where you can run,
where sadness lingers in the sun.
Where hope has vanished needlessly,
where feeling love can never be.
Create a life with emotions lost,
where with every decision you pay a cost.
Where crying is the better way,
and the blues is with you everyday.
Create this world and you will see,
Through the eyes of lonely me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Create My World by Rik Bertrand )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- How Irritating, Margaret Alice Second
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen