WHAT IS LOVE
Is love the pounding i feel in my heart
whenever you are near?
Is love the loss of feeling when you disappear?
Is love fear?
Is love the tear i shed
when i wake up and you not in my bed?
Is love the never ending thoughts
of you i have in my head?
Is love the trust i put in you?
Is love the loss of feeling blue?
Is love togetherness with out the ties?
Is it the truth with no white lies?
Is love loneliness when were apart?
Is love the mating of our two hearts?
Is love the way i feel when i see you cry?
Is love a reason to never ask why?
Is love the times we share together?
Is love the two of us forever and ever?
Is love the reason were here on earth?
Is love the beautiful miracle of birth?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHAT IS LOVE by Rik Bertrand )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Statue for the Rev.Ian Paisley, Barney Rooney
- For Francis Jude Omoto (1982-2006), Dankaro Osazee
- Haiku Snowflakes, Kwai Chee Low
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku Christmas is Here, Kwai Chee Low
- Snowman, Kwai Chee Low
- Heralding Christmas, Kwai Chee Low
- Under the Mistletoe, Kwai Chee Low
- Silent Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sorry, Sorry, Sorry To Say That, Pijush Biswas