WHAT IS LOVE
Is love the pounding i feel in my heart
whenever you are near?
Is love the loss of feeling when you disappear?
Is love fear?
Is love the tear i shed
when i wake up and you not in my bed?
Is love the never ending thoughts
of you i have in my head?
Is love the trust i put in you?
Is love the loss of feeling blue?
Is love togetherness with out the ties?
Is it the truth with no white lies?
Is love loneliness when were apart?
Is love the mating of our two hearts?
Is love the way i feel when i see you cry?
Is love a reason to never ask why?
Is love the times we share together?
Is love the two of us forever and ever?
Is love the reason were here on earth?
Is love the beautiful miracle of birth?
Rik Bertrand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHAT IS LOVE by Rik Bertrand )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum
- Shadowmerge, Saiom Shriver
- Life is Cruel, Levi Crum
- Him, Levi Crum
- Watching Language Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Lady, Michael P. McParland
- OH! winter, let it snow again, Juwon Daniel
- The Run For Glory, Karen GonzalezVidela