Unknown author, The coloured glasses of kaleidoscope... - translation (rus.)
By unknown author
The coloured glasses of kaleidoscope -
That was is far youth a favourite game.
Growing older, we just carry on
Those splinters of the glass in memory.
While alternating names of our loves,
While chattering, or being angry, joking,
We change the pictures by chance
So easily, as if the tube we're turning.
I'm playing with mosaic of the words.
So I could make the tender picture and
With music of the intricate flower's flock
I could charm you as if with magic wand.
But I can also overturn my blaze,
Which's sharpened by the irony, and well,
Towards the world, thus crossing way
Of someone by its inner angriness.
And this is not the childish game -
In the kaleidoscope of the days
Let's stop! ! ! Let's hold the thought
What patten there would be out laid?
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unknown author, The coloured glasses of kaleidoscope... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)