Unknown author, The coloured glasses of kaleidoscope... - translation (rus.)
By unknown author
The coloured glasses of kaleidoscope -
That was is far youth a favourite game.
Growing older, we just carry on
Those splinters of the glass in memory.
While alternating names of our loves,
While chattering, or being angry, joking,
We change the pictures by chance
So easily, as if the tube we're turning.
I'm playing with mosaic of the words.
So I could make the tender picture and
With music of the intricate flower's flock
I could charm you as if with magic wand.
But I can also overturn my blaze,
Which's sharpened by the irony, and well,
Towards the world, thus crossing way
Of someone by its inner angriness.
And this is not the childish game -
In the kaleidoscope of the days
Let's stop! ! ! Let's hold the thought
What patten there would be out laid?
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unknown author, The coloured glasses of kaleidoscope... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Your sacred hummock, Emmanuel George Cefai
- SHOW UP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov