Today... 'The God Of My Salvation'
The God of my salvation came to earth
Was born in a stable by virgin birth
He lived out His life here so perfectly
Then climbed up Golgotha’s Hill to save me.
Greater love has no one else shown to me
than Jesus Christ showed on Calvary’s tree.
When “Father forgive him” out loud He cried
then laid down His life and for me He died.
Roy Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
O LORD, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before You. (New King James Version)
The Bible calls You by many names
each one giving a glimpse of Your glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting a glorious
aspect of Your Divine Nature.
Today I have thought of You as
'The God of my salvation'
(see also the additional information in the Poet's notes box below)
Comments about this poem (Today... 'The God Of My Salvation' by Roy Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94