Today... 'The God of all Grace'
Grace that’s a certainty
steadfast and strong.
Grace from eternity
forgiving all wrong
Grace for the hopeless
and for the lost
Grace that is ageless
comes from the cross.
Grace to enjoy
Grace full of peace
Grace full of joy
that will never cease
Grace so incredible
through the power of God’s Spirit
through Christ we inherit
Great Riches At Christ’s Expense
to all who trust in the Lord
is now our eternal inheritance
it's the Grace from God's Word.
(see also the additional information in the Poet's notes box below)
Roy Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
All quotations ©NIV
The Bible calls You by many names
each one giving a glimpse of Your glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting a glorious
aspect of Your Divine Nature.
Today I have thought of You as
'The God of all Grace'
Comments about this poem (Today... 'The God of all Grace' by Roy Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak