Roy Allen Poems
- Today... 'The Good Shepherd' The ninety and nine in the fold ...
- Life Born Of Love Life born of love Life from above Life ...
- Today... 'The Bread Of Life' 'I am the Living Bread.' 'Eat ...
- Today... 'The Lamb Of God' “Behold, The Lamb of God is ...
- Today... 'Hope' Hope that's a certainty Hope steadfast and ...
- Today... 'The Brightness Of Th...
- Today... 'Eternal Life' Eternal Life. Death has no hold on ...
The entries I have made are more in the form of meditations than pure poetry. Other poems have been entered under the name of Royston Allen
The Bible calls Jesus by many names
each one giving a glimpse of His glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting an aspect
of His Divine Nature.
The poems on this part of the site will be on the 'Names and titles of Jesus'. All other poems will be gradually transfered and listed under my other Poetic name of 'Royston'
Roy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Allen
Today... 'The Good Shepherd'
The ninety and nine in the fold safely lay
But this one sheep had foolishly gone astray
And as he lay bleating all lost and afraid
The Good Shepherd heard his cry and came to his aid
All through the wilderness the Good Shepherd went
To seek and save the lost sheep was His intent
Fierce ravening wolves pursued Him all the way
and the thorns tore His flesh throughout that day.
All through the night he toiled and did not sleep
For he was determined to rescue and save His lost sheep
Even though in Gethsemane drops of blood He sweat
He would not be ...