Today... 'The God of peace'
Peace that passes human understanding
Peace that’s so serene and undemanding.
Peace abiding through the turmoil of life
Peace, perfect peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
(see also the additional information in the Poet's notes box below)
Poet Other Poems
- Many thanks to PoemHunter.com
- Today... 'A Cluster of Henna Blossoms'
- Today... 'Abba'
- Today... 'Abraham's Seed'
- Today... 'Advocate'
- Today... 'All in All'
- Today... 'Almighty God'.
- Today... 'Angel'
- Today... 'Angel of God's Presence'
- Today... 'Angel of the Lord'
- Today... 'Anointed of the Lord'
- Today... 'Architect and Builder'
- Today... 'Author of eternal salvation'
- Today... 'Author of Peace'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The God of peace be with you all. Amen.
All quotations ©NIV
The Bible calls You by many names
each one giving a glimpse of Your glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting a glorious
aspect of Your Divine Nature.
Today I have thought of You as
'The God of peace'