Today I'd like to write something in that way -
I'd like to write some lines and rhymes today...
But lines don' t wish to stay in order, they
Like a disorder, like to mix, to mesh, and
The mix is not looking like a verse,
It's like a simple, and unbeautiful row of words...
The sounds of the man's speech sometimes are loud -
If he cries;
Sometimes - are silent, if he whispers, as a snake,
And when I'm putting signs of letters on the white paper field -
I'm in doubt,
Whether my words in the verses would be then spoken silent or loud...
Eveybody wishes to have the loud voice and verse,
But sometimes that are not the correctly rowed, lined words....
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar