You wretched human dogs
Have a hearty laugh
Lying over the top
Perverted act has not broken the resolve
Likes of you are not deserved to be called
Not even dogs?
With extra- perverted mind
Mind you; you may or not, pay
I won’t pay for the act insane
Neither my courage will drain
I am now ready to train
My guns again
Doesn’t life exist after tsunami?
Ravaging rains dare not stop
Rainbows to appear
Besmirching, stigma, indignity
I am ready to bear.
Thing of the past, now
Humanity may be aghast
But I am not
The life I start de-novo
Which in your dreams
You could never have thought.
- - - - - - - - - x- - - - - - - - - -
All rights reserved/Tribhawan Kaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Resolve by Tribhawan Kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I turned the lock, You hold the key, Karen Thornburg
- Confusion, Karen Thornburg
- A BEST FRIEND, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz