LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
'The Love Of 1 Heart'
When my actions show insanity,
When my mind is focused,
On inception of eternity,
Despite the wounds & open scars_
It should be love_
Fighting my own destiny,
2 hearts are the recipe,
For ecstasy and uncertain trust_
I knew its love_
My emotions feel this...
Take note to the notion but read 1st...
When you see its weakness_
And you believe its richness_
Do you know its real worth? _
You buy lust not love_
If its cheap enough to keep,
Will it be pain you leave with? _
Or will it be devotion,
Plus the Old feeling we Young kids miss? _
It could be love_
Real sea sick to the core,
Down the ocean's deepness_
So As these words swerve,
I've reached motion sickness_
Now show your love.
You were cold as stones...
By the lies foretold by all those deceivers_
Almost broke all my bones,
with your promises like a spell from wishes_
When there's 1 Heart alone...
All the way Beneath earth_
You know its love.
This is the truth for all believers_
I knew it all along...
But I guess we are all dreamers,
From 1 heart so strong...
In the search of love_
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The Love Of 1 Heart' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(8 December 1943 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Busy man, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Where Love Falls, Kyle Schlicher
- You Are Like The Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- Saranè, Gianfranco Aurilio
- Sex Sonnet, Luis Estable
- Ripping A Seam, Saiom Shriver
- You Are My World, Gillu Rahul
- The Hype Is Gone, Tony Adah
- Bug Religion, Saiom Shriver
- A Gratitude to My Unseen Friends, Akhtar Jawad