Ace Of Black Hearts
The Girl Who Is A Void
I'm never met a girl that is so empty of conversation.
This one says a little bit of nothing.
At least nothing that's lead to a decent friend.
Like wow, who are you?
What do you like, what do you hate?
Some interest to communicate.
Instead all I get one or two phases, it is so disappointing.
If you want to be my friend, you got being a little more convincing.
Just enough to hang yourself with.
Or don't ask to be my friend, friends have more then hello how are you to say to each other.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Girl Who Is A Void by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Our World, James coupland
- Moving Pictures, Matthew Thomas Donovan
- When Forgiveness Can't Be Forgiven, Amitava Sur
- Have You Lost Your Human Values?, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Haunted, James coupland
- How Blessed Are Those, Shalom Freedman
- Individual Reasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gentle Laughter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #5, Brian Johnston
- Existence Of An Only Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)