Ace Of Black Hearts
The Girl Who Is A Void
I'm never met a girl that is so empty of conversation.
This one says a little bit of nothing.
At least nothing that's lead to a decent friend.
Like wow, who are you?
What do you like, what do you hate?
Some interest to communicate.
Instead all I get one or two phases, it is so disappointing.
If you want to be my friend, you got being a little more convincing.
Just enough to hang yourself with.
Or don't ask to be my friend, friends have more then hello how are you to say to each other.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Girl Who Is A Void by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- hindi haiku ghazal chaand, S.D. TIWARI
- Who Really Cares? Does Anything Matter?, Mr. Nobody
- Jashn manaao, Aftab Alam
- Poetry Is Where You Find It X, Frank Avon
- Happiness Is..., Arno Le Roux
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sleep At The Wheel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Home and Love, Aftab Alam
- Annihilation of trust, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)