Ace Of Black Hearts
The Girl Who Is A Void
I'm never met a girl that is so empty of conversation.
This one says a little bit of nothing.
At least nothing that's lead to a decent friend.
Like wow, who are you?
What do you like, what do you hate?
Some interest to communicate.
Instead all I get one or two phases, it is so disappointing.
If you want to be my friend, you got being a little more convincing.
Just enough to hang yourself with.
Or don't ask to be my friend, friends have more then hello how are you to say to each other.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Girl Who Is A Void by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Save Me, Michael McParland
- Running On Empty, Michael McParland
- My only friend, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Roman Showers, Michael McParland
- Me the mountain, SALINI NAIR
- Revile, Michael McParland
- It is'nt a surprise!, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Monsoon magic: Window pain, Roann Mendriq
- Revenge, Michael McParland
- Monsoon magic: Green world, Roann Mendriq