Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
The Girl Who Is A Void
I'm never met a girl that is so empty of conversation.
This one says a little bit of nothing.
At least nothing that's lead to a decent friend.
Like wow, who are you?
What do you like, what do you hate?
Some interest to communicate.
Instead all I get one or two phases, it is so disappointing.
If you want to be my friend, you got being a little more convincing.
Just enough to hang yourself with.
Or don't ask to be my friend, friends have more then hello how are you to say to each other.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.