The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse 4 Death
I am Death!
I shall kiss
Each and every one of you!
You think you know me
I know you fear me.
I am the sweeper
The keeper of your time!
My brothers come before me
They'll take your world apart.
They decide your ending
They bring another start.
We gave you all the choices
To protect this blessed land.
And what you did was rape it
Turning verdant into sand.
Well, I reaped your Adams
I collected Eve.
And I shall reap all your poor souls
Now, will you believe?
Listen for the beating wings
The black crows that I send.
Then understand, you mortals
The message, I portend.
For this, I now can tell you
For you, it is too late
I am here to reap your souls
And seal your final fate!
And when you've departed
We shall start anew
The beasts and birds and fishes
Replacing each of you!
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse 4 Death by Owain Glyn )
- My Worst Fear, Wallis minten
- On another earth, Gert Strydom
- Air of Blue Sky Keeps Me Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)