The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 3 Famine
I sit behind my brothers
I am Famine!
You have had your chances
Now you shall reap your rewards! !
I'll take this green and verdant land
And turn it all to sand.
I'll kill the fish within the seas
destroy your livestock, with disease.
I'll leave you only rats to eat
And then, when you think you're replete
I'll kill each rat, and yes, each mother,
Leaving you to eat each other!
Then, when only one is left
Humanity will be bereft.
But hear this now, and hear it well
I am the harbinger of hell! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 3 Famine by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane