The stand before the fall,
Felt nothing much for me.
The fall and it's hurt,
Meant different things to me.
The fall consisted of hurt,
Adventure and confusion.
As I caught myself against a tree,
I tightened my grip.
I swayed in a motion that gave,
Into another fall still.
But the way I handled it,
Was the victory in the fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fall by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote