Vera Sidhwa Poems
- Traffic Light Ah green, I love my green. It's the traffic ...
- Death Is My Friend Death is my friend. We lie together on ...
- Children On The Streets Of Ind... The girl of twelve told me, ...
- Animal's Luck Bees, birds, bugs and bobcats, Mice, rats, ...
- Salt And Pepper Shaker Salt and pepper shaker, Talk to me a...
- Thorns And Wildflowers Does it seem that this field, ...
- Clap Your Hands Clap your hands for you, Clap your hands ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vera Sidhwa
Ah green, I love my green.
It's the traffic light's nicest scene.
Green is a traffic dream.
You can always keep driving, driving, driving.
And you can keep going in life, whatever you're doing,
Your favorite project, your favorite dream.
And orange traffic light,
In my life, I've had to a slow down when I was skiing,
A slow down of whatever I was doing.
And oh red light.
I had to stop being in so much strife.
I had to stop my bad habits.