Vera Sidhwa Poems
- Traffic Light Ah green, I love my green. It's the traffic ...
- My Laughter My laughter resounded through the trees, Then ...
- I Am Number One I ran a race in time, Though it was hard to...
- Whirrrrrrrr - Cars! ! ! I rode in my mommy's car. The other...
- Flowing Water Cooling water, you quench my thirst. Of all ...
- Palm Trees Palm tree fronds, swaying in the sun. It was that...
- Chaos And Commotion How do you do your work? With a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vera Sidhwa
Ah green, I love my green.
It's the traffic light's nicest scene.
Green is a traffic dream.
You can always keep driving, driving, driving.
And you can keep going in life, whatever you're doing,
Your favorite project, your favorite dream.
And orange traffic light,
In my life, I've had to a slow down when I was skiing,
A slow down of whatever I was doing.
And oh red light.
I had to stop being in so much strife.
I had to stop my bad habits.