Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Effectiveness Of Fear and Threats
The producing to introduce fear,
Only unleashes conflicts to chase.
To then hide in separate divisions.
With a uselessness of comparisons,
Based upon religious beliefs and intelligence...
Between color, class and someone's race.
The effectiveness of fear and threats,
Has already been witnessed...
To heights of implemented ignorance.
Assisted by a lack of discipline.
And disrespect invested in regret.
How foolish can fools prove they can get?
To eliminate the existence of this,
Has to be a consciousness that's aware of it.
With a determination to self examine,
Self reflect and not find excuses...
To first seek reasons to be offended,
By the presence of truth left to leave suspected...
Because the honesty of it is not politically correct.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Effectiveness Of Fear and Threats by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Oh! My Dear Friend, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Passenger Pigeon Martha's Message, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Change, Leslie Guylee Cron
- A Blind Verdict, MINA BOULEKOU
- Silent tears are good., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- choice, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Never again, Leslie Guylee Cron
- The Poor Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Bills, Leslie Guylee Cron