Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Agenda Will Remain As It Is
Anyone believing my creativity,
I do not take seriously...
Would have to take the 61 years,
Of my active and documented participation...
To show me 'where' this evidence,
Has NOT been proven.
Time to waste to convince...
Is not within the elements of my expertise.
If it is claimed,
That within those 61 years of my affiliation to be active...
In a 'declared' participation has not brought to me,
A profit I could pocket?
There is no argument I have about that.
Many have died to 'thrive' after life.
I have had many heated debates,
With those who believe my efforts should 'feed' them.
And this to them I can only say...
They will just have to wait until God provides that directive.
And God and I have been 'tight' for 66 years.
The agenda will remain as it is.
Until God sees fit,
To shower me with trinkets from 'His' Kingdom.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Agenda Will Remain As It Is by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Invincible, Jackie Osae
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- in/out, co the skipper
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Homecoming, David Lewis Paget
- A Battle Within, Manauwer Raza
- To My Family, Elia Michael
- Do Not Play With The Emotions of Simple .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SMOKE OF DECEIT, Terence Repelente
- The Non-Truce -A Bleeding Invasion, MINA BOULEKOU