Broken heart emo
Tangle of Existence
They shout they scream, they hit eachother
They fight, they quarrel, they hate eachother
Tell me is this how a family should be?
They backstab, they lie, they use
they spread rumors,
Tell me is this how friends should be?
They don't trust, they cheat, they suspect
They hide things, they play with feelings
Tell me is this how love should be?
They can't look eachother in the eye
No! It's not the guilt that is stopping them
Nor is it the shame
They don't want to get caught
Not so easily
Tell me is this how existence should be?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tangle of Existence by Broken heart emo )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn
- R e D *) I c E... (r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A childhood lamentation, Juwon Daniel
- ` The Quiets..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR