Broken heart emo
Tangle of Existence
They shout they scream, they hit eachother
They fight, they quarrel, they hate eachother
Tell me is this how a family should be?
They backstab, they lie, they use
they spread rumors,
Tell me is this how friends should be?
They don't trust, they cheat, they suspect
They hide things, they play with feelings
Tell me is this how love should be?
They can't look eachother in the eye
No! It's not the guilt that is stopping them
Nor is it the shame
They don't want to get caught
Not so easily
Tell me is this how existence should be?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tangle of Existence by Broken heart emo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde
- Groupie Grouplets Grouping, Richard Thripp
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman