Broken heart emo
The Beautifully Broken
The scar on your collarbone,
The dimple on your left cheek.
The brightness in your eyes,
And your sweet soft melancholy smile.
Your messy, black hair,
My arms wrapped around your neck.
My feet on your toes,
Your arms around my waist.
Your laughter a gentle melody,
As we glide across the floor.
I love tracing the stardust on the thin line near the corner of your mouth.
You never slept peacefully;
You would toss and turn every night,
And mumble in your sleep.
Worry wrinkles straining your forehead.
She broke you but you would never admit it.
Not because of denial, but because you didn't want to hurt me.
'I'm fine, my love'. You would say and kiss the top of my head.
Broken heart emo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beautifully Broken by Broken heart emo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Of Snowdrape On Winterscape..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry
- Dawn, Rinzen Norbu
- Season of Laziness, Rimni chakravarty
- There's no tree that won't ever bend, Tanya K.Tuomi
- Dragon is just sleeping, Tanya K.Tuomi
- Impossibility, Tanya K.Tuomi
- An Unemployed Machinist, John Giorno
- C a s t l e ~of~ S p i r i t s..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- I Change, Rimni chakravarty