Broken heart emo
The Beautifully Broken
The scar on your collarbone,
The dimple on your left cheek.
The brightness in your eyes,
And your sweet soft melancholy smile.
Your messy, black hair,
My arms wrapped around your neck.
My feet on your toes,
Your arms around my waist.
Your laughter a gentle melody,
As we glide across the floor.
I love tracing the stardust on the thin line near the corner of your mouth.
You never slept peacefully;
You would toss and turn every night,
And mumble in your sleep.
Worry wrinkles straining your forehead.
She broke you but you would never admit it.
Not because of denial, but because you didn't want to hurt me.
'I'm fine, my love'. You would say and kiss the top of my head.
Broken heart emo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beautifully Broken by Broken heart emo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid