Broken heart emo
You were the best thing in my life!
I never thought i could be so lucky to have you
You were the first to make me smile
And laugh so hard....
And give me such a beautiful card
You were the only person i truely trusted
I gave you all my love
You were all that mattered to me...
I couldnt live without you for even one single moment
But as time changed...
We started to drift apart!
Our thoughts changed
Our hobbies changed...
There was nothing left common between us...
We started to meet less and less
You stopped taking my calls...
You started to ignore me more and more..
I didnt know what happened with u
Or was the problem wid me? ?
I started crying all alone in the dark..
I went to a walk in the park..
What i say...
Shattered my heart in to pieces
Shredded me into tears....
I couldnt believe my eyes for a moment! !
I was wishing it was just a dream..
But it wasnt..
It was reality.....
What i saw was....
My love was out with another girl....
He cheated on me....
I couldnt believe it.....
I ran home crying...
Wishing this would of never happened...
He broke up with me....
What could i do....
I knew why...
So i just kept queit...
The first person i loved left me...
The first person i trusted left me...
He left me....
Oh why did he leave me?
I will keep loving him...
Because i cant love anyone else! !
Broken heart emo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Heart by Broken heart emo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Don't Brake The Wings, Arno Le Roux
- They Said, Lonnie Hicks
- Taken As Directed., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy