Broken heart emo
You were the best thing in my life!
I never thought i could be so lucky to have you
You were the first to make me smile
And laugh so hard....
And give me such a beautiful card
You were the only person i truely trusted
I gave you all my love
You were all that mattered to me...
I couldnt live without you for even one single moment
But as time changed...
We started to drift apart!
Our thoughts changed
Our hobbies changed...
There was nothing left common between us...
We started to meet less and less
You stopped taking my calls...
You started to ignore me more and more..
I didnt know what happened with u
Or was the problem wid me? ?
I started crying all alone in the dark..
I went to a walk in the park..
What i say...
Shattered my heart in to pieces
Shredded me into tears....
I couldnt believe my eyes for a moment! !
I was wishing it was just a dream..
But it wasnt..
It was reality.....
What i saw was....
My love was out with another girl....
He cheated on me....
I couldnt believe it.....
I ran home crying...
Wishing this would of never happened...
He broke up with me....
What could i do....
I knew why...
So i just kept queit...
The first person i loved left me...
The first person i trusted left me...
He left me....
Oh why did he leave me?
I will keep loving him...
Because i cant love anyone else! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Heart by Broken heart emo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque