Broken heart emo
You were the best thing in my life!
I never thought i could be so lucky to have you
You were the first to make me smile
And laugh so hard....
And give me such a beautiful card
You were the only person i truely trusted
I gave you all my love
You were all that mattered to me...
I couldnt live without you for even one single moment
But as time changed...
We started to drift apart!
Our thoughts changed
Our hobbies changed...
There was nothing left common between us...
We started to meet less and less
You stopped taking my calls...
You started to ignore me more and more..
I didnt know what happened with u
Or was the problem wid me? ?
I started crying all alone in the dark..
I went to a walk in the park..
What i say...
Shattered my heart in to pieces
Shredded me into tears....
I couldnt believe my eyes for a moment! !
I was wishing it was just a dream..
But it wasnt..
It was reality.....
What i saw was....
My love was out with another girl....
He cheated on me....
I couldnt believe it.....
I ran home crying...
Wishing this would of never happened...
He broke up with me....
What could i do....
I knew why...
So i just kept queit...
The first person i loved left me...
The first person i trusted left me...
He left me....
Oh why did he leave me?
I will keep loving him...
Because i cant love anyone else! !
Broken heart emo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Heart by Broken heart emo )
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley