Broken heart emo
We've tried so hard to understand, but we can't.
There is nothing else left in our hand!
We werent meant to be
I tried my hard to be together
But it looks like you dont have anymore feelings for me
I never wanted this to happen
But it looks like there is no other way! !
Our paths are different
And they can never meet again
One thing i would like to say
I loved u....
And can never love again
You meant everything to me..
But looks like you just played with my emotions
Looks like its time to say good bye
Take care my love..
Maybe its the last time we meet
But one thing is for sure
I will always remember you
Time will pass...
Just remembering the little moments we shared together...
And smiling on the funny little jokes we had...
Hoping one day you will realize how much i loved u
And wish u would come back to me! !
My heart will always beat for u
And you will be always and forever in my heart
Broken heart emo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Break Up by Broken heart emo )
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- O1O→5959→1049 신규 대전오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- 신세계 대전오피 010↔5959↔1049 대전서구오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- The Empty Room, Maria Magdalena Biela
- Dream liner, Stephen Brian Brady
- peeping Tom, lee fones
- pension scheme, lee fones
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)