Broken heart emo
Being a Kid
Being a kid was the best part
Childhood is the best part of a person's life
When it rained,
Just run outside and jump around everywhere,
playing in the mud...getting dirty
When your hungry,
Just scream...and mom is always there to give you,
What ever you want
Doing silly things all day long...
Without any worry
No responsibilities.....no nothing
Just you and all the fun in the world
Yeah, Being a kid rocks
Whenever these memories pass by me....
there is always a smile on my face
Everyone wishes to be a kid every once in a while
I even wish now that
I could be a kid again....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being a Kid by Broken heart emo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui