Soul Of Time
scatter my burnt body,
I come back to life in veins of leaves.
lead me down to depths of earth,
Take me to dark womb of seed.
raise me to heaven of God,
show me a way to nest of bees.
I never know my ancestor,
a lizard or a wounded Deer.
Nature gives me a new chance,
whenever I become sick of it.
'death' isn't the end of mine,
I'm flowing in soul of time!
Mehri Mehraban's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Of Time by Mehri Mehraban )
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)