Soul Of Time
scatter my burnt body,
I come back to life in veins of leaves.
lead me down to depths of earth,
Take me to dark womb of seed.
raise me to heaven of God,
show me a way to nest of bees.
I never know my ancestor,
a lizard or a wounded Deer.
Nature gives me a new chance,
whenever I become sick of it.
'death' isn't the end of mine,
I'm flowing in soul of time!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Of Time by Mehri Mehraban )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Praise of Nobility (Fourteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Motionless, asoke ray
- Stated Cause, johnny case
- Copyright, Samantha Pearson
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange