I seem really So different
Don't pay attention my difference
See amazing things in my pack!
A delicious fruit you didn't taste
A new word for life, love and faith
Unheard voice, Untouched sense
You ignore me simply, perhaps
My land don't appear in your maps!
Sometimes, indifference is worse than death!
I'm unfamiliar with you, only
You're not accustomed to me.
We grow accustomed to be accustomed!
Respect for difference is found in quotes
In student's book, in intellectual's notes
being difference is So terrible In real world!
Most people choose to be similar,
no doubt, a safe way, a rescuer,
But, I reveal the secret, 'I'm unknown version of you! '
Mehri Mehraban's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different by Mehri Mehraban )
- All are mine, gajanan mishra
- Our Air, Foster Teegarden
- I wear a sweater now, The Princess
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
- My Description, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)