I seem really So different
Don't pay attention my difference
See amazing things in my pack!
A delicious fruit you didn't taste
A new word for life, love and faith
Unheard voice, Untouched sense
You ignore me simply, perhaps
My land don't appear in your maps!
Sometimes, indifference is worse than death!
I'm unfamiliar with you, only
You're not accustomed to me.
We grow accustomed to be accustomed!
Respect for difference is found in quotes
In student's book, in intellectual's notes
being difference is So terrible In real world!
Most people choose to be similar,
no doubt, a safe way, a rescuer,
But, I reveal the secret, 'I'm unknown version of you! '
Mehri Mehraban's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different by Mehri Mehraban )
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)