Here, people, smells and colors
Sound familiar ordinary objects to me.
I counted the windows and rooms,
Even, the bricks, my home consist.
I enjoy everything at my home
Gazing its landscape, listening to native dove.
I love, neighbor's accent and jokes
I know, when they fight, die or to make love.
I'm accustomed to all of these
Alas, no enough I feel comforter
whenever I reveal my dream and heart
I'm punished: 'go away, fool stranger'.
Mehri Mehraban's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The stranger by Mehri Mehraban )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada