Here, people, smells and colors
Sound familiar ordinary objects to me.
I counted the windows and rooms,
Even, the bricks, my home consist.
I enjoy everything at my home
Gazing its landscape, listening to native dove.
I love, neighbor's accent and jokes
I know, when they fight, die or to make love.
I'm accustomed to all of these
Alas, no enough I feel comforter
whenever I reveal my dream and heart
I'm punished: 'go away, fool stranger'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The stranger by Mehri Mehraban )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu
- Guardian Angel, Jen Toner
- Mother's Day, Jen Toner
- You Mean The World To Me, Jen Toner
- When I Thought I Couldn't Love You Anymore, Jen Toner