I stand, and Practise love.
Above a rotary ball, named earth
Sometimes it has a deadline, a cycle
begins with emotion, ends by hate!
I'm in prison of time, every moment,
a moment dies, a moment's born
How i keep the oath, in cycle of birth and death
I'm not the same person who had sworn!
Love, In this ball, is the Only thing free of time
an unknown poet composed:
Love is a sign of heaven
In its fading season, it should be restored.
A day I'll complete this course,
and escape from my quod
To land where there's no start or end
no fade or hate, only love, Between me and god.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Practise love by Mehri Mehraban )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta