I stand, and Practise love.
Above a rotary ball, named earth
Sometimes it has a deadline, a cycle
begins with emotion, ends by hate!
I'm in prison of time, every moment,
a moment dies, a moment's born
How i keep the oath, in cycle of birth and death
I'm not the same person who had sworn!
Love, In this ball, is the Only thing free of time
an unknown poet composed:
Love is a sign of heaven
In its fading season, it should be restored.
A day I'll complete this course,
and escape from my quod
To land where there's no start or end
no fade or hate, only love, Between me and god.
Mehri Mehraban's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Practise love by Mehri Mehraban )
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar