Sins Nailed to the Cross
Jesus took all the sins of the world and nailed them to the cross.
Disarming all power and authorities,
This was his top priority.
To get rid of all impurity,
His gift of security,
Knowing through Him all sins had been forgiven.
That satan could never use our sins against us.
It was a given.
As long as we made an admission,
Admitting our sins to Him,
Our souls would be set free.
And, we would never be condemned.
As long as we confessed him to be, our personal savior,
He could forgive our sinful behavior.
That was nailed to the cross.
Colossians 2: 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sins Nailed to the Cross by Patricia Kelley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad