How do you come to us covered with ashes..? !
How do you come, whispered to us in tears..
We who are roped to the grief..
And..then, you dance over our hearts..? !
How do you come to us..
Wearing the sandal of curiosity,
While blowing howling death in evening.
So we arrange, over the marble,
Farewell ritual of palm fronds,
Of perfume dawn..
To wash the face of grief
The ashes from September..! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (September Ashes by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai