There are more scars on my arms than stars in the sky.
There are more scars on my arms after i argue with you.
There are more scars on my arms when i remember what you did.
There are more scars on my arms when i wake in the morning.
There are more scars on my arms day by day.
There are more scars on my arms before you can say, 'dirty'.
There are more scars on my mind than stars in the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (scars by Lucy Grainger )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov