I was so happy in our first start,
Then next thing we know it started to fall apart.
Love is everything that I there was to know,
But I forgot about the pain and sorrow.
It is so hard for me to say,
Just please stay away.
The more I begin to cry,
I wish you could hear my heart, Saying Goodbye.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Saying Goodbye by Frank Pulver )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash