Riveting Ruckus, Wonder of the night, Darling by day, My True delight,
Maestro of Words, Weaver of dreams, Pregnant with majesty, Birthing my screams.
Riding it high, Gallant with speed, Pulsing and throbbing, Poured forth on bronze steed.
Sword in hand, You paving the path, At Thundering waters, You'll Toss your wrath.
A penny a thought, Two cents perhaps? Writing a storyOf time now gone lapse?
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riveting Ruckus by Cambridge Keenan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan