Riveting Ruckus, Wonder of the night, Darling by day, My True delight,
Maestro of Words, Weaver of dreams, Pregnant with majesty, Birthing my screams.
Riding it high, Gallant with speed, Pulsing and throbbing, Poured forth on bronze steed.
Sword in hand, You paving the path, At Thundering waters, You'll Toss your wrath.
A penny a thought, Two cents perhaps? Writing a storyOf time now gone lapse?
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riveting Ruckus by Cambridge Keenan )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe