RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lilting music touching my mind and heart, bringing an awareness of life and it's position to fruition.
Lively endeavors driving happiness into a brave existence, allowing a freedom and liberty heretofore unknown.
Soundly refreshing body and spirit while embellishing my
mind with newly-formed literature - poems profoundly associated with intellect, being created on rainy days of destiny's choice.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Profound Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh