RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reality Of Both Lives
Looking through tears of a lifetime, looking out of fear, seeing inside that being with God is so precious.
He's shown me that my little life here on earth is very precious to Him and I know that more than ever now.
Touching my soul has brought insight to mind that I may see the reality of both lives.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality Of Both Lives by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal