RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scratching at the surface, watching for signs of innate life, still alive and realigning itself with all new properties and designs, fitting themselves into patterns.
Seeing all the depths being fathomed in formulas and equations, becoming particles of a new energy, being assembled inside my mind and being.
Tracing inner thoughts, keeping calm within, yet feeling distraught at times.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Assembling Particles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland