RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scratching at the surface, watching for signs of innate life, still alive and realigning itself with all new properties and designs, fitting themselves into patterns.
Seeing all the depths being fathomed in formulas and equations, becoming particles of a new energy, being assembled inside my mind and being.
Tracing inner thoughts, keeping calm within, yet feeling distraught at times.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Assembling Particles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Turn To Ice, Over The Moon
- yellow light turns green, Is It Poetry
- Tuesday, Kyle Costa
- Sleeping Machines, Kyle Costa
- In The Forest, stephen ifill
- We, The Moon Watchers, Kyle Costa
- Beauty of The Wolf, Kaylin Garrett
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(October 2, 1879 – August 2, 1955)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)