Please Tell Me!
Please tell me! Half truth of whole universe
Dark mind can’t grasp, realized no verse
Life gives a kick to the mind and thought
Many war lost with inner world, always I fought
Please tell me, the fact of this life that I sought
With Octopus hands of desire; why I always caught?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Tell Me! by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...