Please Tell Me!
Please tell me! Half truth of whole universe
Dark mind can’t grasp, realized no verse
Life gives a kick to the mind and thought
Many war lost with inner world, always I fought
Please tell me, the fact of this life that I sought
With Octopus hands of desire; why I always caught?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Tell Me! by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer