Please Tell Me!
Please tell me! Half truth of whole universe
Dark mind can’t grasp, realized no verse
Life gives a kick to the mind and thought
Many war lost with inner world, always I fought
Please tell me, the fact of this life that I sought
With Octopus hands of desire; why I always caught?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Tell Me! by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK