RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Cantering with inner rhythm, reliving images of the past through musical reverberations, anticipating visions of careful beauty, interiorly signaling all principles of definite meaning.
Placing chords into and upon sheets of music held closely in mind, treasured for all time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Placing Chords by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI