As we went to pay tribute such a great PAPA today,
Our great memory of you will never go away.
We would remember as you would teach us to fix things at camp,
It was funny because a few of the girls could not even figure how to plug in a lamp
As those times used to be,
We know they will always mean a lot to you and me.
Thank you, Lord for letting us know,
It was time to let him go.
As we let PAPA go above,
Lord we know he is being handled with Love.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Papa by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols