As we went to pay tribute such a great PAPA today,
Our great memory of you will never go away.
We would remember as you would teach us to fix things at camp,
It was funny because a few of the girls could not even figure how to plug in a lamp
As those times used to be,
We know they will always mean a lot to you and me.
Thank you, Lord for letting us know,
It was time to let him go.
As we let PAPA go above,
Lord we know he is being handled with Love.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Papa by Frank Pulver )
- Pohela Boishakh [Bangla New Year], Md. Ziaul Haque
- Till We Meet Again, Arno Le Roux
- The CPI(M) District Secretary, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Being Humane!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You Can Change The World With A Smile, Pushkar Bisht
- Lines Inscribed in a Lady's Pocket Alman.., Robert Burns
- Epitaph on the same, Robert Burns
- Place Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Way We Are......, Garima Trivedi
- Living A Gift....., Garima Trivedi
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)