Colours are everywhere,
Where to begin, let's see,
From the blue of the sky,
Or the green of the tree?
The lovely red primroses,
Standing in the grass,
Or the colour of shining metal,
Like lovely polished brass?
Gold coins, silver plates,
The lovely sunshine too,
A dance by the moonlight,
For everyone and you!
There are many colours,
One for each of the days,
And when we meet again,
The world will be a more colourful place!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Observing Colours by Varun Sivashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta