M.D Dinesh Nair
NONE TO FEEL THE STENCH
Along with my own shadow
I traverse in the domains of a dark present
And none sees us.
We catch fire on the way and fall dead
With none to feel the stench!
With candles submitted before the image of a god
My own people set for a while
And the candles give out themselves
To the blowing wind stealing in
Even as the god sheds one more drop of tear!
Visuals exchange the scenes
With our past entities we begin to walk back
To our haunted homes
And then the night ends midway
With my people screaming at our ghosts!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NONE TO FEEL THE STENCH by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- I have nothing to offer, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Your Own Backyard, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 'Fleet of Foot', Mae AC.