The girl with a thorn in her side hides behind the hatered, there lies a murderus desire for blood and retrabution, the man she loves left her flat on her ass alone and broken, only he can save her from the destruction that she feels is nessasery to cause herself, but he walks away letting her kill herself slowly, one night she can't take it and grabs the knife that use to spread around her feeling, slowly she drags it acrost her neck. no more tears to stain her beautiful tear staind face. no more crying herslef to sleep at night, no more pain, just the dull throbbing she feels as she slips away
Shadow Vanity's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No more by Shadow Vanity )
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson