Her Tears Fall no more
A single tear hits the floor as she looks at the knife that use to spread her feelings around. Her body trembles as she thinks about all the lies that he told to her, saying that he loved her then kissing another infrount of her. Obviously she wasn't worth his time and obviously he didn't care what happends to her. Picking up the knife her hand shakes uncontrollably. Closing her eyes she placed the knife gently on her wrist, hand shaking, she thinks again and removes the knife. She sets down it and turns her back to it. Now a steady stream of tears are running down her beautiful face.She thinks she's nothing but someone to be used by all the beautiful people of the world and that she will never amount to anything.... As she thinks this she turns back to the knife, Oh how it gleams in the light... She can't handle it anymore. Steadying herself she picks up the knife. Taking a deep breath she places the knife upon her throat. Closing her eyes she says a final good bye to the world. No more Tears on her beautiful tear stained face... No more pain for her to feel, all she feels is a dull throb as the blood seeps for her neck, then, nothing. Only Darkness and sweet release.
Shadow Vanity's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Tears Fall no more by Shadow Vanity )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Mousetrap, Herbert Nehrlich
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Y/.. A Restfull Mind, Aufie Zophy
- My bodyguard, Rob Spiering
- Green Shades Create a Meaning, Rohit Sapra
- Country Inn, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Mysterious guest., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..