On Crimson wings you fly threw then darkened night sky. I watch in amazement and wonder as you sore above me. Closing your crimson wings you start an intricate spiral dive twords the ground nearest me. As you near the ground your crimson wings unfurl slowing the impact of your landing. I stare in amazement as you walk twords me your wings a brilliant shade of red agents the dark night sky. As you come closer I start to realize just who you were and why I couldn't breath.... As I run into your arms and I falter for a split second. I could tell that you noticed by the hurt in your eyes. As you step away I can see the hurt and pain plain on your face. So I turn and run..... You don't follow me... no you leave me to cry... On crimson wings my love flies away never to return to my side again.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crimson wings by Shadow Vanity )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey