Contemplation of a dark thing
I've been contemplating something for some time now.
I'm not sure if I'm ready....
Help me figure out who I am and what I'm doing in my life.
I feel your love and I feel all the pain.
I've been contemplating this for some time now.
My heart breaks and my head throbs. I need to get away.
I smoke a cigret and take a nap. My the throbbing in my head stoped but the pain never will.
I've been contemplating this for a long time now....
I sit in my room looking at the knife that use to spread my feelings around so well, Knowing that if I do so I would be hurting many people.... So I finaly decide, It's time to make up my mind....
Shadow Vanity's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contemplation of a dark thing by Shadow Vanity )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Honey its your last chance, cristobal Benjumea
- Related, gajanan mishra
- Best day, Diplove gautam
- Thankful For You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Ten Dozen Red Roses, Michael P. McParland
- Eyes of Genesis, Merton Lee
- Haiku Concert At Day Break, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Sending All My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Saved, Michael P. McParland
- What Does It Matter, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes