Keeping the shadows at bay
Hello, For those of you who don't know me, my name is Shadow Vanity. My poetry can be very dark. I let my feelings flow, much like I'm doing now. My poems are little snip-its of who I am. In the end we all end up in the same place. I do not believe in a heaven or a hell. I believe that we all one day will wander the earth as spirits. Ghosts if you rather. As it seems I've been close to death multiple times, I have litraly been at deaths door, he's like my neighbor, hahaha more like my best friend..... hmm some people would call me morbid and depressing, but the people who know me know my reason for being who I am. I've seen what the after life looks like. I sat in the room with my body as my best friend revived me. Please if you would like to know more about the reasons for me being me or you just happen to like my poetry please feel free to message me. I don't bite... too teribly hard.
Keeping the darkest thoughts at bay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keeping the shadows at bay by Shadow Vanity )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess